Register as a Monthly Donor!
“Helping children learn to read is one of the most important investments you can make not only in the next generation, but in our communities as well. Readers are leaders, and I am proud to be able to support the wonderful programs Strong Start offers. From baby literacy to school-aged children, Strong Start is helping thousands on a yearly basis. I am always inspired by their work, and look forward to seeing where they grow next.” – Christina Young, monthly donor, parent
Supporting our communities’ children as a monthly donor is a committed investment to helping thousands of children across Ontario learn to read.
There are may ways you can impact children; for example your gift of:
- $100/month will help a child who may be vulnerable at school entry in our Get Ready for School program
- $50/month will provide essential learning resources to 12 children in our Letters, Sounds and Words program
- $25/month will equip 3 parents/caregivers with the skills needed to facilitate their babies’ early development through Baby Connections
- $10/month will empower a struggling child through our Letters, Sounds and Words program
- Your preferred monthly donation amount will support general yet critical program enhancements, awareness and expansion